Impact Oil & Gas has built a portfolio of underexplored blocks in geologically prospective frontier areas off southern Africa. The company has one of the largest holdings offshore South Africa [for a private company] which currently consists of 75,991 square kilometres. The board seek to further increase Impact's footprint in the region as the current portfolio is progressed and developed.
IMPACT'S MAIN OBJECTIVES ARE:
- To become a leading oil and gas exploration company with a particular focus on opportunities in Southern Africa.
- To apply latest seismic acquisition and processing techniques to maximise data quality and increase chance of success.
- To conduct operations in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
- To offer equal opportunities and relevant education to those communities where the Company operates.
- To provide shareholders with high capital growth potential.